About the Role
Your key function is ensuring we have a compliant, safe, and secure environment for our colleagues and visitors. You will be responsible for verifying the site environment, health, safety, and security (EHSS) compliance, and maintenance of certificated Management systems, programs, and records.
· Ensure alignment with TES Global /Group EHS policies, principles, and rules
· Maintain awareness of environmental, health and safety policies and procedures.
· Maintenance of Certification to international standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 & R2 and support for certification assessments and Corrective Action Plans (CAPs), liaising with TES Compliance team
· Escalate EHSS incidents to Manager, local GM, and TES Compliance team
· Collect and maintain EHSS data and records
· Support EHSS hazard and risk assessments, identifying controls
· Develop and deliver EHSS training, awareness, and education programs at the site, including EHSS inductions for all new starters
· Conduct incident investigations, assist with root cause analysis and monitor preventative and corrective actions
· Conduct or support regular EHSS internal audits and inspections
· Support for TES’ ‘Sustaining Tomorrow’ Sustainability Strategy at site levels.
· Managing site security provision, ensuring security guards are fulfilling contractual requirements and the whole site is secure 24/7
· Liaison with the Operations Manager to ensure processes and procedures are suitable, relevant, and adhered to, whilst not impeding the smooth running of the operations processes.
· Liaise with HR on any issues with Employee violations of Health, Safety, and Security processes and procedures.
· Ensuring any contractors on-site use safe, secure working practices.
· Manage reactive and planned maintenance and repair works.
· Involvement and assistance with organising any office and warehouse changes and departmental relocations within the workplace.
· Liaison with landlords and business park contacts, attendance at any meetings as required.
· Ensuring Risk assessments are carried out as required for all areas.
· Maintain and uphold the Business Continuity Plan.
· Implementing Global QEHS programme events locally.
· Lead Community Engagement activity as part of TES Corporate Social Responsibility
· Carry out other duties that may be reasonably requested.
· Relevant Health & Safety certification (IOSH or NEBOSH essential or willingness to undertake).
· Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
· Strong decision maker able to work on own initiative with a proactive and flexible attitude.
· Excellent engagement and influencing skills capable of effecting cultural change.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A DBS check is required for this role.
Reference ID: Irvine EHSS
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Cannock, Staffordshire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
H&S: 2 years (preferred)
Ensure alignment with TES Global /Group EHS policies, principles, and rules
Maintain awareness of environmental, health and safety policies and procedures.
Maintenance of Certification to international standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 & R2 and support for certification assessments and Corrective Action Plans (CAPs), liaising with TES Compliance team
Escalate EHSS incidents to Manager, local GM, and TES Compliance team
About the Company
TES is the go-to partner for economic IT sustainable solutions, with over 40 facilities across 20 countries offering unmatched services and consistency. We are committed to developing and supporting lasting enterprise, knowing our partners and the work they do whilst sustaining a better tomorrow.